Become a Guest Blogger for Christopher Hewitt
Are you an author, blog writer, artist, biologist, teacher, business owner, neighborhood contractor or wild human who feels that spending quality time in Nature is important to enhancing the health and joy in oneself and the Planet?
We welcome you to send your writing!
We ask our visitor blog writers to come up with their own distinct subject concepts. We are trying to find anything that enhances the lives of people, animals and the world. Any subject connecting to Nature, wild living, nature connection, health, travel, wanderlust, option and sustainable living, eco-homes, joy, spirituality, and so on are welcome.
Christopher Hewitt Guest Blogger Guidelines
- All visitor posts need to work to this blog site’s audience. Our audience includes people who love nature, wild living, the environment, health and health, alternative way of lives, the outdoors, spirituality and other subjects associating with these.
- All visitor posts should be grammatically proper and devoid of spelling mistakes. We will examine all submissions and modify for mistakes but we value getting high quality content that has actually been modified initially.
- No visitor posts might be self-promotional or consist of marketing links. We will promote you, your task and your website in the bio area.
- You will need to have a Gravatar.com account and the e-mail address related to it to be an author on our blog site. Please consist of in bio area of the kind.
- Visitor post submission is not a warranty of publication. Some submissions might no appropriate for our blog site. This does not mean that the work isn’t really great, but it just might not be the ideal fit.
- Guarantee correct attribution of information, quotes, and other third-party content referenced in the short article consisting of picture sources.
- Images– Any images sent need to be your very own, or imaginative commons, copyright-free, or legally bought with rights for use from a photography website.
- No length requirements. Posts ought to be as long as they need to be to be high quality and extensive. Nevertheless, blog sites need to preferably be anywhere in between 500-1500 words. Please be succinct and think about total readability.